Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lovely Blog Award!!!!


I received my first blog award EVER! Thank you to Single Mama over at Ready For Take Off for this special recognition. She follows me on my other blog as well and I recently started following her. It is so refreshing to read about and get to know other single moms and how they make it through the day.

Here are seven random things about me...

1) I read magazines backwards - from back to front. It doesn't matter what kind of magazine it is, I just can't start at the front.

2) I wanted to be a Radio City Rockette growing up.I never saw them in New York, but I did see them in Vegas. One of the girls I grew up dancing with actually became one on their National Christmas Tour.

3) I know all of the choreography for Britney Spears' videos from Hit Me Baby One More Time through Toxic. I stopped after that, but I used to be the life of the party when her songs came on at a bar or club (or in a random parking lot.)

4) I am super messy. I try so hard to be clean and I love to organize...I am just not good at it.

5) I cannot carry a tune. I feel so bad for the people who sit around me at church because I am the woman singing as loud as she can though I know everyone around me wants to plug their ears. My worship just may hinder others'.

6) I am putting the check in the mail tomorrow to pay off my car - YAY!!!!

7) I cried when I found out my oldest was a boy. Yep - then I got another boy. Today, I wouldn't trade them in for a girl (sorry friends with girls - I know you love them too.) I just love being a mom to boys.

I am tagging:

Shannon from eatpraylovelive
Kate from Every Mile a Memory
Cassie from More Than Military

Go link up to them and follow them. They all are GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment