Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A conversation with God

Me: God, I am angry and hurt. I blame myself for my plans not working out.

God: Of course your plans didn't work out. They were yours not Mine.

Me: Then I'm angry at you. I don't want to be, but I am.

God: I know you are. It's okay. I love you.

Me: My plans were good. They were good, godly, wise plans.

God: Yes, they were good.

Me: Then why?

God: Because they were not My best.

Me: I don't want to wait for your best.

God: I know, but My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

Me: You are right. I'm sorry, but I'm still hurt.

God: I know. Come to Me child. Bring me your hurts and I will comfort you. I will heal you. I will protect you. I will never leave you. I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment